Tuesday, August 11, 2009

mad national day

zirca on a sunday night after a stupid 2 hour wait.. danced quite a bit, fought hard to stay sober to take care of david, while GR took care of Jim. It was really sweet to see them hold hands and embrace each other in the club. it wasn't those super aj kind.. they were so gentle and tender. made my heart sour for the whole night actually..

can't imagine we came to my place for mahjong after that.. surprisingly sober for the game.

i need to spruce up my blog.. my own website domain is still not utilised. so stupid. saw GR's blog.. pretty nice and motivational. ha. i (really really) envy how the few of them can take photos so carefree-lly.. i can't remember when was the last time i could take a photo of myself not feeling conscious of my dark eye rings.

david said i sleep or dun sleep i still look the same. that really hurt.. somehow, this period has been my most vulnerable period.. self-confidence seem to be at all time low.

contemplating seeing a derm.. but yet i dun really feel like spending that money, esp if the results (if any) are only for the short term. i just want to look pleasant, not haggard. just normal. arghh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home