Monday, August 03, 2009

great day.. but makes me even more vulnerable

had a great day today actually. Was supposed to wake up at 6.45am to ride Treky to work.. but decided i shd sleep more till 7.15am. By the time i got ready, it was 7.30am.. i thought, 'you can do it, dun be lazy!' And so i rode out at 7.35am and reached Fitness First Millenia Walk at 8.05am. Took a shower and went to work.

Lunched in and clocked 119 contacts by the time manning in bound. quite a feat. After cycle allocation, it took me a while to realise i AM the cycle ic for 13! Pulled list and allocated lists for Rachel, Pamela and Juliana. Felt a bit of sense of achievement.

At the end of the day, i clocked 152 contacts! plus my saturday's additional results of 44, total 196 contacts by the 1st working day in August! Good job, Trev!

Went for Hot Flow Yoga class with Yann, but it wasn't hot leh. Boring.

Came home and Jenny told me over MSN, that KC is waiting for reply from Charles and Keith.. If successful, he will be posted to China. Somehow.. loneliness just set in me that moment. Images of him leaving at the airport made me realise i will definitely cry when he leaves. But, at the same time i really do know he is not for me. Prob just a moment of vulnerability. When things go well, a bachelor just feels empty, with no one intimate to share good news or success with.

I know KC and i won't work out.. cuz i know he has not and prob never will even read my blog. What bf ignores ur blog when he knows u actually has one?

Where's my love?

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Blogger Dawn Sin said...

actually hor, joker also never read my blog one...

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger trv. said...

but he gave u Tihwuany mah. haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home