Thursday, November 20, 2008

Macau

Macau has been nothing exciting other than it's weather here that's so thrilling.

After reaching our hotel Casa Real to dump the luggage in one of the rooms, Irene led us to the Ruins of St Paul church, along which she got a bit unsure n happily passed the task of identifying the right place to alight.

We reached Senoda Square n Irene chose a teahouse for our lunch. It was a simple yet rich affair of beef noodles, wanton mee, pork chop bun, etc, Cantonese style.

Along the way, it was frustrating to travel with these relatives who are so oblivious to everyone else n take their own sweet time strolling. On top of that, they expect the 'young ones' to reccee and plan n instruct them where to go, how to go, like young ppl are geniuses who know a new destination inside out.

If I had known these were going to be my travel mates, I'd never agree to the trip.

Fisherman's wharf after checking in. Exhilerating buy empty place that reminds me of fail sentosa attractions like Asian Village, Volcano Land and fantasy island. Dinner was a boring Sichuan one altho I tried to fight for jap food. The folks decided not to surprise me by sticking to their non-surprising choice.

After tat, Andrew, Yan n I decided to explore a bit more n dad decided to follow us while the rest went for a full body massage at a dubious looking 'mall'.

Went back to Senoda Square but didn't land any purchases. Hopefully Venetian and Zhuhai tomoro really surprise n impress me.


trv on iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home