Sunday, October 26, 2008

Desires during exams/I want to be beautihuul/张杰宇

I believe Rachel will agree with me that it is always during exams that u realllllyy will have this strong urge to do a hell lot of things... Things that would usually be put somewhere insignificant in your life, where its in the 'got-time-then-do' list. But it is during exams that the list becomes 'after-exams-MUST-do' list which somehow evolves into something you forget to do as the free time you have is taken for granted.

Well, maybe for me, its cuz usually holidays i'd be (trying to be) busy working.

This semester's exams, i have the company of Jay Chou's new album like the last. And the problems i'm having at home are really adding tonnes of stress. It's gonna be endless if i start talking about that. Basically, my prayers have been around the word 'Acceptance'.

Meanwhile, from all the endless surfing around when i should've been mugging, i noticed all the beautihuuul people simply know each other. and i dunno them and that shows that i am...er.. bleah.

Also, i've been struggling with the crazy load of freelance design that i love and hate at the same time. Love it for the money, hate it for the bad timing. Its gonna finish by this week tho and hopefully by the time my exams are over, the $$ would be sitting nicely in my eSaver.

/<< gotten a new mini acer laptop using my sis' credit card. and hope that makes him a happier man. And i'll need to come up with some clever answer to my sis when she asks about it.

Oh. Actually, this post is supposed to be what i wanna do after exams. Basically, i would like to blog more, hence i have just set the blog's dashboard as my home page so that i'll post whenever i have something to say. HRM. Anyway here's a little list so far:

1. Violin
2. Web page design (HMTL and Flash)
3. Facial
4. GYM (!!!)
5. Photography (hopefully with a new Tamron f2.8 (constant!!!!!) 17-50mm)
6. And the inevitable thing - Settle the family problem
7. Earn $$$

But, i guess, i really want to be nice to myself.. i deserve a break. Like HuiZhen mentioned, i'm a reallyyy good boyfriend and boy, i couldn't agree more. He better appreciate me. I probably will go and have a bloody good workout, then go for body pump with the Liews and go home, pop a Fedac (a flu medicine that is so powerfully sleep-inducing) and sleep my way thru the night and the next day.

I also want to be in the league of beautihuul people. So, after all the break and self-pampering, my blog shall be spruced up, and it shall start with a new nice photo of myself. waha. we'll shheee about that.

Exams in 5 days. Can't believe it. God bless.

Oh i forgot to update: i have a tentative new chinese name i came up with - 张杰宇。 yeah yeah, Cody already complained i'm copying but heck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home