Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Black Tuesday

Haha! Down from the incidents yesterday, i slept at 2am and woke up at bloody 6.30am to go do loading. F**k.....Then at stupid loading i twisted my ankle a bit and it didn't feel like there's anything wrong until evening when i returned to Tampines roadshow.

Decided to go get my ankle fixed with 2 whole weeks of roadshow ahead, i figured it probably would be better to fix it first..

Went to bring Dot to UOB to open CPF investment account, bumped into this Nelson guy who i met before to go meet Clear Channel ppl on the madam white snake publicity poster. So, the account opening was a breeze.

Afternoon came back home to write case then stupidly realised i forgot to let Dot sign proposal form..and so, i'm still waiting for her to call me up so i can go to Jeremiah's place to find her to sign...bleah......damn stupid..

Starting to think if all these stupid bad luck things are due to my change in hair colour...haha....

bleah.................

At Tampines, Liyann suddenly appeared and it was really a great pleasant surprise...strangely, she told me Terrence told her about my unfortunate situations at work..Strange coz dun understand how he found my blog. ha. Anywayz, really glad that my friends, my true friends still care.....touch-ded.. =]

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger terrrrrrr said...

coz i've time to voyeur for at least one more mth!

life is full of tribulations my dear boy. when the going gets tough you get tougher and I'm sure you would turn out a better stronger person.

I've faith in you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home