Thursday, July 24, 2008

Whee~!!

OKAY...this is really weird. I've stumbled upon my old old blog of mine (this one la!) 2 bloody years later. Thanks to Miss Dot Ong who erm, (i dunno why) googled herself and found photos of me instead. And here i am, blogging again. I guess its easier to carry on with an old blog than to start a new one all over again.

And, 2 years on, my 'poor cody' is gone (almost) from my life and i am now sitting in the library of SIM as a student of RMIT. Wat a change! Still a Prudential Financial Consultant (Adviser back then), and a freelance graphics designer. 

Just recovering from a bad bout of flu, i have 'Investment' class now and have stupid RT later on. Dunno how to survive. haha.

And, in our 5th month now (altho we dun celebrate monthly like i used to with the 1985s), there's the new ONE in my life.  ;)  Alas, we have to keep this a top secret, really. So, with the resurrection of this blog, i give the new ONE a code name - /<<  TADA~!!

Off to class now!!  =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home