Thursday, July 24, 2008

Erupt!

yeah.. i think its the vent up erm, urge(?), burning desire (?) to blog. Wahaha.. 

I think i'm secretly attention-seeking. I'd love my frens to read my blog, know wat's going on in my life, yet i fear there's nothing much to blog about. That, equates a boring life.

But hey! Life's not that bad without much activities! It can be just full of deep thoughts. That creeps into me sometimes, usually when i'm down and sad and depressed. So let's hope that's not gonna come, ever!

For now, erm, i'm finally going to be joining Esprimere, the SIM singing club. Opps. Those guys who remember me in SIM dragonboat might just laugh their heads off. But singing is still my preferred activity bah. Bo bian.  Besides, the supposed-vocal lessons are so cheap! $20 for 8 bloody lessons.. just try lo. After all the now-famous Huang Jinglun was from this club!

Hrm and, if nothing goes wrong, i should be returning to Victoria Chorale to sing again..for an attractive, not-to-be-missed project - the Korea Performance Tour! Oh well, this episode had a bad bad start. Let's hope it turns for the better. 

Then, for now, /<< is in the office. hope later can meet him but gotta change into clean clothes and hope not to stink, coz i'm going for RT NOWWWW~~ just next door in Maju Camp. BLEAH. >

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home