Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BRB..

Oh well. the expected happened. after exams i just can't be bothered to blog.

Anywayz, i've been to the counsellor blah blah and decided not to take up their 'proposal' for change.

And then Yann introduced me to her fren who is into marketing and tada, i'll be doing some webpage designs soon.

Then...err..oh. got to stay over at /<< house for 2 consecutive nights. Mum sounded pretty worried tho.

Then.. i have been roughly planning our schedule for Macau/HK trip.. Bryan was nice to exchange some of his leftover HK$ and pass me some handy maps and guides for reference, all via Sandy of course.

Hmm.

So far.. i'm very touched by some of my dear frens who expressed concern over my 'counseling' session. Thank you all.. I'm fine and will be even better!

And its off to Macau/HK tmr at the wee hours of 3.45am (flight's at 6am).. and i hope there'll be minimal awkwardness amongst my family and me and hope we'll all enjoy the trip. Altho my sis offered to pay for my trip...i feel bad. Suddenly everyone seems to be like damn caring.. which kinda gets irritating. hee.

Whatever. I'll BRB...its a 5 day trip.. a trip so 'short' that he didn't say will miss me (cuz he didn't say he won't miss me either).

I should be bringing this metal toyie along.. so prob can blog a bit there if given internet access bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home