Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hiccups.

Opps. Sis' bf is not going on trip with us anymore. His uncle passed away and my sis is pissing away.

Had to move the car to mum's fren's condo (not too) nearby to park and walk back. Came back had to pacify my sis a bit then try to see if Andrew's flight can be changed. Oh man. The Teos really treat their BFs toooooo damn well. Watever. Now i'm back to being stuck with me sister for the trip. BLEAH.

Oh and i think due to all these chaos, i have decided, for the first time since 2004, to NOT bring my lappie with me. Cuz i just heard on the news that something like Europeans have declared they can't do without internet. So i figured its a good chance for me to erm. let go. Altho i'll still be having my handy Froth (iPhone la) with me!

Its now 1.33am. Cab's coming at 3.45am and we're supposed to reach at 4am to check in. Sleep? hrm. not going to get much of it i see. Fake 'cucumber' slices here i come!

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM , Blogger R said...

HELLO HELLO u back today is it! This coming week can start going to novena to find me already HAHA.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home