Monday, August 14, 2006

Disappointed, Sad and Disillusioned

Wat a f**ked up day..night or rather.

I know this might get to her somehow but i think its no harm ba..It is no doubt disappointing, when after all the meetings with Tithima, she ended up buying a policy from someone else. I totally understand her mum's anxiety to get her and her brother covered..and i dun blame her..just sianz lo..If u read this Dee, sorry i dun mean to imply anything...it can be any of my other frens..

Then the worse thing came. Its not too convenient to type the details here but basically, Lizhen promised to meet up and work out some details on how she can get a plan from me instead since she was looking for a plan. And after that i tried to call her to no avail and i know i had lost the case since i was going to China for 2 weeks.

1 week after i returned, she finally answered my call and guess what? She said she ignored my calls coz i was too desperate and felt that the things i proposed felt wrong. I was like, 'WTF?!' You needed a plan, i needed production, you promised to meet up, you didn't keep to that. She simply deprived me of a chance to talk and explain how things worked and who is she to judge me like that. 'Maybe no one told u this before but i think with your attitude, all of your frens are not going to pick up your calls.'

SMS: 'Hope your frens around you know wat you need and buy from you. Think of wat your heart wants before you do. God Bless.'

God bless you indeed. Hope your family are well covered with the minimal amount of coverage a savings plan can get you.

To all my frens out there, if you really think you dun need insurance, let me know directly and i'll leave you alone. Dun have to try to entertain me and then start judging me behind my back. Or if u do want to judge, do it straightforward like Lizhen so i can see your true colours.

Its funny how ppl are accepting of agents who they dun know to be pushy but once their own agent frens only ask them about insurance and ask to meet up, they find u super-duper pushy. Are ppl more forgiving of strangers? Ppl dunno the fears and uncertainty they face if they are met with a crisis. Ppl who fear meeting insurance agents will meet their doom when the real fear comes. Ppl who can't commit to a policy to protect their families are cowards and selfish, only wanting to spend all they have on themselves.

Maybe as a relieve to my frens out there, i'll be tapping on my frens lesser now. Its better to give advice to strangers on the streets than to try to be nice and get ppl you know covered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home