Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Loolooloola...



Yo yo....
After years of procrastinating...i've finally done wat i wanted to do when i finished my O levels..ahem..well err..1 year ago. Oh did i say years of procrastinating? waha..

Well yes, i've gotten myself piercings on my left ear. 2 piercings in fact. hee.
It was ok, 'cept that the sound was scarier that the feeling. It just felt like kinda hot after that..And i can't wait to buy new studs to replace these, well, plain silver ones!







Oh and i transferred some photos from my phone to my sis, yen's phone via infra red and to my Powerbook via Bluetooth..hee. I like my look back err..last year? When we went for Jay Chou's Incomparable concert.



And Mag and I at the Singapore Indoor Stadium..


And this photo is really funny..Taken by Dot during our break at the insurance tutorials. I was actually SLEEPING..


Well. Dot has passed her M5 and M9...While i just passed my M9..M5 on 13th Dec!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home