Friday, April 15, 2005

Practice

Trapped again today, in camp i mean. And the control is so bloodily becoming a public entertainment room where the RPs come in and watch TV. I just refuse to stay there. It feels so...soo..err..intruded? k my english is bad. Borrowed Goh's Zen micro to listen to my beloved Jay Chou's ge qian. Oh my earphones are spoilt and into the rubbish chute they went and i'm too broke to buy new ones.

So, actually i'm up in the office practicing Ge Qian to myself. Singing the song in lalala's makes me realise wat are the notes i really can't hit and wat i actually can hit.

Anyway, was smsing chat with Gilbert and the topic went to me eye rings again..hhmm why huh..dunno..and told him i bought Garnier Eye Contour Firming Cream and Garnier Eye Contour Lightening Cream out of desperation after being commented to look older than a 26yo. Come to think of it i haven't applied it yet..Dun even dare to take them out in front of those oh-so-chauvinist RPs.

Ordered 3 boxes of Chun Chun Hoarse Voice Tea from Sandy..hope they'll help me prepare for it..

Today, after the rain in the afternoon, smart aleck me went to open the windows of 45630 such that the heat won't be trapped in it and roast me when i drive. In the secluded control, i din even hear the rain that came back. By the time i ran out to close the windows the seats were already wet! And worse thing was that when NRC Susan boarded 45630 i forgot to tell her the seats were wet and she didn't realise it either until we reached MMI and my God..Not only were her pretty pink Bossini 3/4 jeans wet, they were stained by the dirty 10-year-old seat of 45630! 2 or 3 streaks of yellowish brown stains that resembled 'shit stains', as wat Dot and me always referred to, were right across her butts! I felt so guilty!!! And to my surprise, Susan did not turn to a black face and get angry! just a bit of whining that's all. She has really good temper i must say. I treated her to kopi and kaya toast la...hope her appointment tonight wasn't spoilt by the 'shit-stains'. tsk tsk..

Oh shit..9pm show finale today..i go watch now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home