Thursday, March 31, 2005

Bleah

Haha, didn't post yesterday even though it was my off day. Too busy doing other stuff. Anywayz i fixed my wardrobe handles, and proceeded on with my Titanic model, and scanned in the sketches for Trevorisation logo. Shall start doing the logo tomoro when i'm off again!

Strange thing i realise is that whenever i come up to the office to use the net, i feel like i need to take a dump. I went to the toilet the day before yesterday and man it was creepy. So i shall not step into it again.

Anywayz, i dreamt that my MT-line had 5 or 6 new drivers posted to us. WOW. i was like damn happy coz i would be the most lao jiao amongst them and i had no need for any more mileage and i figured i won't need to drive again!! Then i dreamt of banging into the ass of my LTC's Nissan Sunny with my GP car. Car plate number 5456. Bought it for 4D. Shall check the results tmr. Hope there'll be good news to type tmr. hee..

Ok, tmr, i shall work on the Trevorisation logo and also do at least the measurements for the lamp shade! I'm in the midst of revamping my room btw. I've just transformed the blue doors of my wardrobe to be a sleek black and replaced the obiang handles to minimalist wooden cube knobs. pretty satisfied with the results. Cleared my bookshelf a bit. Shall empty it by this week and out it'll be from my room! Still contemplating on the new bookshelf. Dunno if i really need one. Main concern is the cost la of course. That Stolmen combination from Ikea will set me back by at least $400. Of course it'll look great..best if complete with that PowerPac standing fan. Woo..

Oh and while i was clearing my stuff yesterday, found this wooden card Yunru sent to me years back. It was a birthday card she had sent from KL, and it was my 17th birthday!! haha...she even talked about how i can go for driving tests and get into pubs legally in just one more year. And now i'm already 22. God. Also, realised JCYRHS had been giving me X'mas cards regularly over the years. He is one fren i feel i had neglected over the years. Zhiqian also..hmm i feel quite bad coz i know that there are frens out there who treasure me but i haven't been giving them much attention. Hope its not too late.. =p

Deposited some money and the balance is back to $900+! phew..let's try to keep it there, Trevor. So no PowerPac fan for ya! ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home