Tuesday, March 29, 2005

In Camp

Hey hey..wat d'ya know! its my 3rd post already! Eh..skipped the 9pm Ch 8 show for this ok..

In camp today, and took the liberty to obtain keys to my officer's office.haha..

My first time blogging in camp..cool..

Woke up damn blurred but sharply at 7am. even though strangely i set my alarm clock at 6.45..opps..PM i den realised.

Nothing much happened at work..drove and drove..clocked about 70+KM of mileage. yeah. can't wait for my next driving bonus. My account balance of 1K just disappeared..as in..its now 800+..sigh. Wanted to bank in the money that i supposedly withdrew for Liyann but the stupid machine was down.

Kept thinking of the PowerPac fan i saw at the Ikea Home Fix DIY shop..so tempting..never seen a fan as cool as that. For one, the blades are metal! But that would set me back by $75..leaving only $700 in my bank..which would be wat i had before i received my $300 cheque.. damn..i spent my pay away.

Was telling Dot about the Channel U singing competition..hehe..she say if i join she'll join..very tempted la..but still...I think she should join leh..after her voice classes i really think she can be a singer. Me..cannot make it.

Elizabeth was beautiful in her gown last night! When i saw her at the reception i was really wowed by her outfit. Anyway she's the most calm and steady bride i've ever seen. The rest were either damn nervous or didn't seem to know wat was going on. Ok at least Elizabeth looked calm.

The wedding dinner was great, 'cept for Gary's silly mention bout my Germany incident again. Am i petty? i dunno, but i was definitely not pissed, not angry.. Maybe just embarrassed really. Ya i cry when i'm drunk. Some ppl are like that wat and i'm not afraid to show or admit it. So, for the record, I, Trevor, Yokie, whichever, cried back in Germany when i was drunk and also cried when i woke up having a terrible asthma attack and Gary helped me to pack my luggage and rush for a train. Phew.

Watched SpongeBob Squarepants the movie yesterday. It was pretty funny la..but Patrick the Starfish really is quite gay. Took a few photos on the way to Sheraton. The feeling to take photos is back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home