Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Time

Hmm..I think i'm kinda losing track of time on my blog.

Been busy for the past few days that i had no time to come and type.

Let's see wat has happened.

Hmm..wait. when was the last time i blogged. Oh April 5th. Talking about 5th, i just saw this form lying around in my office with the title, "Application for LOA Test and the 2th Attempt". Bwahahaha. Couldn't stop laughing. Also, all these while my MT-line's vehicle/transport indent form was titled, "Requestion for Vehicle/Transport.." Haha..
Most of the staff in my organisation has bad command of English. Not that mine is great la..but 2th...hahahah...

Anyway, just realised why Xane's English is weak, coz his friends all can't be bothered about using good english. Went to his school to meet up yesterday (April 12)and saw a note from his classmate on his desk, "Hey, I've left the barket under your desk. Thanks!'

Back to the happenings..Last week, my mum whispered to me at home that my eldest sis might be pregnant! And told me to be discreet about it until the foetus has stabilised. I thought, "err..so she IS pregnant right?" hahaha...yeah..and as if my dad who was around didn't know about it such that my mum had to whisper. heh.. Yippee..i'll be an uncle soon..hehe...yeah yeah...must learn to age graciously. Oh i just bought Garnier 'Lift' cleansing foam and Night Lifting Cream. hah..Hope Mervyn's not reading this.

Then Shirley, my sis-in-law just got promoted. Kuang and her came by for dinner and i'm really glad that they are coming back more often. I know Mummy misses them and Hui and Anthony of course..Hope they keep this up!

And so, on 10nd (tsk tsk) April, Shirley gave us a treat at Parkway Swenson's. My parents, Yan and I rushed there so that they won't release the reserved seats only to find the assistant manager to be Lizhen! hah..so i got her to hold our reservations for us so my mum can go shop a bit before Kuang and Shirley came. The apple crumble was simply delicious! Hot crumble with the butter scotch syrup..woo..so nice that i brought Xane to eat just 2 days later!

12 April was 'the' day and met Xane for dinner..after moving several metal cabinets and their contents over to store the whole afternoon..I was really quite shagged. But the night went well la..quite relaxed. No quarrels..haha..

Oh I bought Li Sheng Jie's album to practice for the auditions..hee...hope its worth the investment and my long weekend..arghh...Dot has asked me to register for her sch's public audition for vocalist...decided to give it a shot...must practice hard! So i've been trying to practice and clear my throat. hee..

Oh today duty met this DP who name is Elisha..wow..cheem name..from the first look i knew he is different..after much probing he finally told me he had just returned from his studies in Canada. That 'ang moh' look and his accent finally gave him away. Hai...wat a lucky guy..right after O levels went to Canada already...rich rich...quite a goodlooking chap btw.

One major thing for the past week was that i outed myself accidentally..hai..so silly...but just as well.

Gilbert is quite nice la. at least not bitchy. And he is helping me to get Japanese version of Nobody Knows DVD and soundtrack! Also getting this 'making of Nobody Knows' documenting the filming right from the auditions of 'Akira' and its all about him!! hee..
Asked him to help me get these 3 first. Then next month he'll get the Spirited Away DVD too. Told him to divide the 2 sets coz no money!! Also requested that he help me keep a lookout of Gomi when he goes Japan himself. And just got to know from him that Gomi means 'rubbish'. Great. Xane has been calling me that!

Took quite a lot of photos too..shall upload them when my broadband gets re-connected. -_-"
Broadband got suspended coz of some disputes between Yan's credit card and Starhub regarding the bills. Hai.

Hope I'll be back soon. Oh my 9pm drama serial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home